love and romance poems

love and romance poems


The shortest word for me is "I"
The sweetest word for me is "love"
The only word for me is "you!"
If love was a rose
I would simply pick it for you
If it was a gift
I give it to you
If it was a perfume
I would buy it for you
But since love is a feeling
I'll like to share it with you
Tears may dry
Years may fly
But my love for you will never die
I loved you once
I love you still
Always have, always will
The more we're together, the more things we share
The more we find new ways to show that we care
More hopes come to mind now, more plans and dreams too
And all seem more likely to come true
Love is not a word to say
Love is not a game to play
Love doesn't start in April and finish in May
Love is yesterday, tomorrow and today
You are the sun in my day
You are the wind in my sky
You are the waves in my ocean
And you are the beat in my heart

0 commentaires: