Love Text Messages

Love Text Messages



Love Text Messages


  1. My love is like a bonfire, when the wind blows strong, instead of blowing out it further fans up.
  2. You have put immense fun in being together, deep sadness in being apart, Wonderful new hopes in every tomorrow and endless joys in my heart.
  3. I love you more than I can say, more than there are stars in the sky.. I love you like crazy, Please don't ever leave me else I will die..
  4. When you say " I Love You", my heart skips a beat...I quickly close my eyes and thank God for making us meet.
  5. The warmth that I get you when you hug me, makes me believe you are the angel God has sent from above for me.
  6. When I lie next to you, My life becomes a poem, which starts with I love you and ends with I love you.
  7. Your smile gives me a satisfaction, that you are happy with me, And I just want to love you, So that you and I become "We".
  8. When I call you baby, I feel like a mother, I just want to give you endless love and take this journey further.
  9. The poet that I am, Is all because of your love, It has given me eternal joys, And made me pure like a dove.
  10. I was merely existing before I met you.. The heart started beating only when you became a part of my life.
  11. Our love is like a fairytale. Your are the prince I love. Let me be your princess. Lets create a utopia where its only you and me.
  12. You are a song written by the hands of God. I wish this song becomes the music of my love and our lives together become a love symphony.
  13. If my love for you was mere drops of water, I would love you as much to give you an entire ocean.
  14. Your love is the sweet dream I always had. And now that I have you, I wish I never wake up so that this dream may never break.
  15. The world that I sse in your eyes is the world I wanna live in and spend my whole life there.
  16. You are the air that I breath, the world I see each day, the soul that I have.. You, my darling, are the I truly love!!
  17. Love was a simple English word for me till the time 'you' happened to me. Now love for me is your name, your soul, your eyes. In a word, love to me is you.
  18. What is it that has united you and me? It is the eternal love that i have for you, my beloved!!
  19. On this valentine, I wanna tell you that you are the one I love. The one I wanna grow old with. The one I wanna be with till eternity.
  20. I wish I could give you much more love than anybody would have ever given to anyone in a single lifetime.

0 commentaires: