6 short romantic love messages

6 short romantic love messages

6 short romantic love messages

1. Being with you feels just like a dream, you make me feel like a queen, i do not know what the future
holds, but with you only, i dont want to grow old.

2. I know you are away from me but trust me no one can take my thoughts
and feelings for you from me. Will always be there for you. Happy Valentine's
Day.

3. No poems no fancy
words I just want the
world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

4. Love puts the fun in
together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentines Day my
love.

5. Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling
warm inside because
you're close in heart as we are. Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.

0 commentaires: