Unique Love messages

Unique Love messages
Unique Love messages


Love message 1 :

3 flowers for you : the first one from my heart & my heart is yours , the second from my eyes & my eyes see only you , & the third from God & God be with you

Love message 2 :

Your love stays graved in the memory & even the time can't erase it


 Love message 3 :

what's a butterfly without a colour , what's a prefum without a good smell , what's a garden without flowers , what's me without you .... it's love without pain

Love message 4 :

I love my doe whether you are poor or rich, about money i don't care Ilove you & with your love i can't pose , life with you is something else I love you& as long as this love exist i'll live

 Love message 5 :

You are the light that enlightens my day and night, you are my life I love you alot with all my heart

 Love message 6 :


there are 10 little angels in the sky: 5 sleep peacefully on a cloud , 4 play together & one sweet angel is about to read this message

0 commentaires: