Short love message - love messages

Short love message - love messages
Love msg 1 :

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice! 

Love msg 2 :

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me! 



Love msg 3 :


I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say. 


Love msg 4 :

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas! 


Love msg 5 :

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else. 


Love msg 6 :


Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME ! 


Love msg 7 :


There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so. 


Love msg 8 :

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again. 


Love msg 9 :

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever. 


Love msg 10 :

i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you' 


Love msg 11 :

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!  


Love msg 12 :

I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you 

1 commentaire:


  1. Hello everyone, my name is Safa , i'm here to share my testimony, after being in a relationship with my husband for years and God blessed us with a Child, at a certain time he began to act strange to me and eventually left me for another woman, I did all my best i could but all was in vain, i was abandoned and there was no explanation but for the love i had for him i wouldn't let him go, I had to discuss my problem with a friend of mine and suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster who could help me cast a spell to bring him back, but I am the type who never believed in the spell casting. I had no choice but to give it a try, I contacted this man and told me that everything will be alright.
    I did everything he asked me to do and carried out all the sacrifice and after a period of time everything start working out fine again, i can't thank him enough, this man have been a support for me and my family, i had to share this here for anyone who has any kind of spiritual problem you can contact him through his
    Email: karnataka.temple@gmail.com

    Contact him for any kind of spiritual issues and see the great work .
    Area of specialization includes the following
    1) If you want your ex girl/boy friend back.
    2) If you want your husband or wife back.
    3) If You want promotion in your office or place of work.
    4) You want women/men to run after you.
    5) If you want a child.
    6) If You want to be rich.
    7) If You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    8) If you need financial assistance.
    9) If you want your business to be expand and known all over the world.
    10)For Long life
    11) if you always have bad dreams.
    12) If you want protection
    13) if you want people to obey your command and do your wish.
    14) If you have a court case and you want to win the case.
    15) if you have a land or properties issue.
    16) If you are drugs addict and you want to stop it.
    17) if you can not impregnate woman, ETC

    RépondreSupprimer